This section contains resources developed specifically for teachers.
- The SALUD Health Literacy Curriculum was developed to support student knowledge regarding the symptoms, transmission, testing, and treatment of COVID-19. A central purpose of SALUD is to help adolescents become COVID-19 experts who transmit information to their families. The materials are suitable for all middle and high school students. However, they were carefully designed with Latinx students in mind because they are the largest ethnic minority group in the United States and COVID-19 has disproportionately affected this population.
- The Lesson Plans and Guidance pages compile helpful instructional resources and sample reading intervention lesson plans based on the interventions used in Texas Center for Learning Disabilities 2006–2017 research for struggling readers in grades 1–5 (Early Intervention) and grades 6–8 (Remediation).
- The Professional Development pages house links to resources on effective instruction for adolescent literacy.
- The Key Policies and Practices pages feature the latest research findings distilled into concise lists of the most important things that should be in place in every school.
- The Support for English Learners pages feature research-based strategies and practices for English learners.
- The Videos pages contain multimedia resources for teachers.
- The External Resources database includes a curated list of research-based tools created by other organizations.
- The Identification of Specific Learning Disabilities report summarizes research on the identification of specific learning disabilities and makes recommendations for practice.